After hearing a podcast bySetting goals shouldn’t be too safe or too realistic or too boring. The things that really change you or make you better are the things that you find difficult.
That’s why I’m going to set some Impossible goals. Things that seem impossible now, but hopefully, making the right strides, become possible.
1. Run a 10km
2. Run a half-marathon
3. Run a half-marathon (sub 100 minutes)
4. Run a half-marathon (sub 90 minutes)
5. Run a 10km (sub 40 minutes)
6. Hand Balances – Crow > Handstand > Crow
7. Hand Balances- hold a handstand for 1 minute
8. Hand Balances- do 10 handstand push-ups
- Holland / Netherlands
- New Zealand
- Booked: Czech Republic
- Booked: Hungary
- Booked: Indonesia